Latest Inspection Results
2017 ISI Report
We are delighted to share our latest inspection report, which states:
“The school meets the standards in the schedule to the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014, relevant requirements of the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage, and associated requirements, and no further action is required as a result of this inspection.”
To read the full report, please click here.
The report states, "The school measures attainment using National Curriculum tests. In the years 2013 to 2015, the results were far above the national average for maintained schools."
It also notes, "Principles and values are actively promoted which facilitate the personal development of pupils as responsible, tolerant, law-abiding citizens."
2011 ISI Report
Some highlights from the report from our previous inspection, carried out in 2011, include:
- This is an outstanding setting, which is highly effective in meeting the needs of the children and provides good support as required. Excellent teaching and a nurturing and stimulating environment ensures that all children achieve high standards in their learning and development.
- The pupils’ personal development is outstanding, being well supported by excellent pastoral care, welfare, health and safety arrangements.
- The good, well-balanced and stimulating curriculum is a strength of the school and supports its aim to develop independent pupils who discover and develop individual talents and interest within a nurturing pastoral care framework that is secure yet challenging.
- Across the school pupils’ social, emotional and physical development is given a high priority.
- The school’s aims, to ensure pupils arefully prepared to move on to the next stage of their education with enthusiasm andconfidence, is fully achieved.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent social awareness and feel that they are a valued part of a caring school.
- The school continues to enjoy the excellent partnership with parents seen at the time of the previous inspection.
To view our previous report please click here.