Latest ISI Inspection Results
St Hilda's has been judged 'excellent' in every single category of it's inspection report by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) in December 2019. The school is extremely proud to have been judged 'excellent' which is the highest possible rating.
We are delighted to share some highlights from the report:
- The quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils show high levels of achievement in relation to their abilities across the age range.
- All pupils show extremely positive attitudes towards their academic studies.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent levels of knowledge, skills and understanding.
- Pupils are able to communicate with each other and their teachers at a high level. They exhibit excellent listening skills.
- The quality of pupils' personal development is excellent.
- Pupils demonstrate an extremely well-developed sense of self-belief and self-confidence whilst showing humility towards others.
- Pupils display assurance and confidence in their decision-making.
- Pupils behaviour is excellent. They are caring, courteous and respectful of each other and all members of their school community.
- Pupils flourish in roles of responsibility and have empathy and understanding of the needs of others outside their own community, regularly organising fundraising and community activities.
To read the full report, please click here.